The Captain's Table
The Captain’s Table is intimate dining experience aboard a purpose-built vessel. While you enjoy cruising around Ifira & Iririki islands and Port Vila harbour, a private Chef prepares a three-course meal which is served with fine wines. A true gastronomic cruise with gorgeous views.
Reservations: (+678) 7728029; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|Sunset and Lunch Cruises||Individual Meals or Shared Platters|
|Maximum 8 Guests||Visa, MasterCard and Local Debit Cards|
How it works: Invite your guests (the more guests you invite the less cost per person). Our limit is 8 guests.
For guests of Nasama Resort who reserve individually, you can share the experience and cost of by inviting guests with whom you have become acquainted with at the Resort. Alternatively, we can put you in touch with other guests who also wish to participate.
- You get to choose the food and the wines that are served on your cruise
- Café Vila's executive chef oversees all meals for The Captain's Table.
- Follow The Captain's Table on Facebook to get all the news, events and updates!
Available Cruise Times
- Dinner Cruise: 5:00pm to 7:30pm
- Lunch Cruise: 12 noon to 2:30pm
- Custom times available
Events & Special Occasions
The Captain's Table is a perfect choice for marriage proposals, anniversary dinners, executive dinner meetings.
How To Book
- Please contact The Captain’s Table reservation line at +678 7728029 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will email you a menu and wine list to choose for your cruise.
- Confirm your menu choices and organise payment at Café Vila, the restaurant at Nasama Resort. We take Mastercard, Visa and debit cards.